Ahead of tonight’s big match at the Santiago Bernabeu, Goal.com light-heartedly looks at 10 things to expect before, during and after the game…
10) Jose Mourinho has no idea who Massimiliano Allegri is at the beginning of the game, and tells the Milan coach to come back later for his autograph.
9) Alessandro Nesta touches his hair more times than Karim Benzema touches the ball.
8) Cristiano Ronaldo plays the first pass in a 300-pass sequence that ends in a goal for Mesut Oezil. CR7 immediately turns to the fans and points to his own chest, taking the credit for starting the move.
6) Andrea Pirlo curls home a stunning 30-yard free kick, to which a premfaced commentator remarks: “He’s been watching Frank Lampard”.
5) Iker Casillas’ house is burgled during the game after the wall he erected to keep out intruders is easily penetrated. It is later revealed that Casillas’ French ancestors built the Maginot Line prior to World War II.