All Channels

Monaco agree to release S.Korea´s Park for Asiads

Monaco have performed an abrupt u-turn and allowed South Korean striker Park Chu-Young to play at the Asian Games, officials said on Sunday.

Park was picked as an over-age player for the under-23 squad by coach Hong Myung-Bo last month, but the struggling French side said on Friday that they would not release him.

Read Full Story >>
The story is too old to be commented.
GJ232177d ago

They refuse one day then next day they let him go? Very annoying