FIFA says it is giving $100,000 to Kodjovi Obilale, the Togo goalkeeper shot when terrorists attacked the team bus at the Africa Cup of Nations at Angola in January.
The donation announced Monday follows FIFA president Sepp Blatter's promise of $25,000 in September.
Obilale had earlier told The Associated Press he felt abandoned by soccer authorities.
The French-based Obilale was liable for six-figure hospital bills after being shot twice in the back, injuring his spine and leg.
He says he does not expect to return to soccer but hopes to one day walk again.
A Togo team coach, its press official and an Angolan bus driver were killed in the attack by separatists in Angola's oil-producing Cabinda region.